Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Time is money!

Have you ever wonder how many hours it would take to complete a game? As I was playing Dead Space, I could help but wonder how much more game play there was left in the game. I didn't want to look up how many chapters were left because most of the time it would contain spoilers. Friend, spoilers are not fun. Then I came by this today.

http://everdred.com/gamelist.php

I been playing GTA 4 for 30 hours now(ty steam) and I see that on avg most beat it in about 40 hours. So I'm about 75% done with the game. Neat helpful little tool if I do say so myself.

3 comments:

  1. This is very cool. Some games like Grand Theft Auto IV, I'm always wondering if I'm near the end. Nice to know someone made something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see, Xenogears took me 75hrs, check for longest.
    Resident Evil 2, I know I got it down to 90 minutes (I could never beat that optional level that comes with beating the game that fast), IIRC.

    I should add some numbers to the database.

    Btw, congrats on the 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, didn't know Google tracked the post numbers! lol! I would hate to see "/played" on many of my games. Let's just say I tend to play a game until there isn't much more to offer from it :P

    ReplyDelete