Monday, January 25, 2010

Stange Gamer

What's up? For a while now I've been wanting to start a blog site dedicated to just discussing whatever game related topic comes to my head. My handle name is Gaicha and I am a strange gamer. I'm probably between a casual gamer and a hardcore gamer. In my high school and jr. high school days I was a hardcore gamer. Life eventually caught up to me so now I only play games maybe every now and then.


My favorite games are action plat-formers, adventure games, FPS, and RPGs. I play Wii games, PS3 games, computer games, and exclusive Xbox 360 games. My favorite game series of all time has to be "The Legend of Zelda" series. Link and I go way back.


I live in Japan right now and I just started to be able to play Japanese games. So, right now I am in the middle of Final Fantasy XIII, which I think is pretty awesome. On the Wii side I am playing New Super Mario Brothers Wii and on computer I am playing Borderlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment