Monday, February 1, 2010

What are we going to co-op next?

Alright. Have we assembled? Check. Are we actively posting and communicating? Check (Well, three out of five :P). Are we gaming? Like it needs to be said. Check.

Sooooo, what do we all need to get for some great co-op play together? I've heard rumors of L4D2 arriving at Gaicha's and Kinto's for...PC? Is that confirmed? Unfortunately my Borderlands is for PS3, so I can't hook up with your PC version.



I'm considering buying White Knight Chronicles (PS3) tomorrow when it releases here in the US tomorrow, but I don't really want to get it unless one or more of you are going to get it, because it has on-line co-op that must be used throughout, and I don't really like on-line play with strangers. Just not my bag.

Do we look for MMORPG's? I was into Guild Wars for about 6 months, but I finished the main story, the level caps at 20, and PvP wasn't really that fun for me in that game, so that is my only MMORPG experience (Unless you count the one week trial of LOTR). KOTOR MMORPG is coming out this April, I think, and Star Trek just came out. Aion looks cool, but no offense to Kinto, but a lot of the WoW community is going to that game, and I really didn't care for what I saw in the WoW community. A lot of very immature kids. I know those kind of games are all about the guild you hook up with, which is why I am mentioning it in this post.

It's time for us to start planning our game purchases so we have co-op play available to us. I've sent out Friend requests, so be looking for them (ahem...Kinto).

So whatcha think is next?

5 comments:

  1. BTW, I'm still up for getting Borderlands on Steam. I'd just trade in my PS3 version for something else like WKC. But only if you're going to continue to play it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, check out Global Agenda. Good candidate as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll continue to play it. We'll have to designate certain days where we get together. I'm on my way to getting the last part of the key in Borderlands.
    Kinto says there's a new game plus after you beat it. Also, I think the DLC will keep this game alive for me.

    As for L4D2, just got it in last weekend. Can start playing this weekend if everyone wants to.

    I kind of want to hold off on a MMO right now because I'm still battling for free time during the week. White Knight seems like the best bet for me right now, when it comes to this genre.

    I'll look up Global Agenda later today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That settles it. I'm buying Borderlands from Steam, and trading my copy for PS3 in for WKC tomorrow. Sweet! (wife is gonna kill me, but watcha gonna do!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, Borderlands for PC is downloading now. Tomorrow, I will go to GameStop and trade in Borderlands PS3 for WKC. SWEET!

    ...Although, it just dawned on me I have to start Borderlands ALL OVER, which means I won't have my kick ass weapons...ARRRGH!...sweet misery.

    ReplyDelete